We’ve come across an exciting new solution for people searching for cures and preventions for Gout. A research organisation has recently completed a study on Gout and written a tell-all report, called The Gout Remedy Report Inside the report there are a number of key areas for your benefit: An easy to follow [...]Read More...
Hi, and welcome to my site. My name is Steve. I created this site as a little bit of a hobby after I spent months searching the internet for the right resources after I started suffering from gout.
I realised I wasn't just 'struck down' with it but it was a result of years of unhealthy eating and living. I found a great resource that helped me out loads and I wanted other people to get access to it too. You can get that resource by clicking here
Most Read Content
- Vitamin C Deemed Ineffective As Therapy for Gout - Monthly Prescribing ReferenceVitamin C Deemed Ineffective As Therapy for GoutMonthly Prescribing Reference(HealthDay News) – Short-term therapy with vitamin C at modest doses did not have a clinically significant effect on lowering urate levels in patients with gout, according to research published online May 16 in Arthritis & Rheumatism. Lisa K. Stamp ...and more » […]
- Crew Chief Kevin Manion Fights The Symptoms And Stigma Of Gout - PaddockTalkCrew Chief Kevin Manion Fights The Symptoms And Stigma Of GoutPaddockTalk"For two years, I was just stubborn more than anything, a guy that (said), 'Surely it wasn't gout—it couldn't be,' being my age of around 30," Manion said. "I always heard (gout afflicts) old people that drink a lot of liquor, and I don't do that […]
- Vitamin C No Cure for Gout - American News ReportAmerican News ReportVitamin C No Cure for GoutAmerican News ReportOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Contrary to studies touting its therapeutic value, a new report says that vitamin C does not reduce uric acid levels in patients with gout. In a small study, researchers in New Zealand found that vitamin C supplements did not ...and more » […]
- Gout: No Help From Vitamin C - Medscape - MedscapeMedscapeGout: No Help From Vitamin C - MedscapeMedscapeVitamin C added little to the urate-lowering effect of standard gout treatment and was clinically ineffective when used alone, according to a small randomized trial published online May 16 in Arthritis & Rheumatism. According to lead author Lisa Stamp ... […]
- Vitamin C Does Not Lower Uric Acid Levels in Gout Patients, Study Finds - Science Daily (press release)Living Green MagazineVitamin C Does Not Lower Uric Acid Levels in Gout Patients, Study FindsScience Daily (press release)May 16, 2013 — Despite previous studies touting its benefit in moderating gout risk, new research reveals that vitamin C, also known ascorbic acid, does not reduce uric acid (urate) levels to a clinically significant degree in patients wit […]
- Debunking Belief That Vitamin C Blocks Gout - dailyRxDebunking Belief That Vitamin C Blocks GoutdailyRxFor the eight weeks of Stamp's study, a group of 20 gout patients who were taking allopurinol, a drug typically prescribed to treat gout, were randomly selected to either have their allopurinol dosage increased or to have 500 mg daily of vitamin C ... […]
- Vitamin C May Be No Good For Lowering Urate Levels In Gout Patients: Study - Medical DailyMedical DailyVitamin C May Be No Good For Lowering Urate Levels In Gout Patients: StudyMedical DailyYou might want to stop guzzling that vitamin C, gout patients - it may not be helping. According to a new study published in Arthritis and Rheumatism, vitamin C does not significantly reduce the levels of uric acid in patients with established gout, a ... […]
- Gout Natural Remedy Report Review - Home Treatment for Natural Gout - SBWire (press release)Gout Natural Remedy Report Review - Home Treatment for Natural GoutSBWire (press release)Denver, CO -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/15/2013 -- There is no such thing as a sure thing, but this official Gout Natural Remedy Report review will definitely help some people who desire to learn more about natural treatments for gout, and help them to make a ... […]
- Sufferers of gout and elevated uric acid levels have significantly increased ... - News-Medical.netSufferers of gout and elevated uric acid levels have significantly increased ...News-Medical.netA new study led by researchers at the Graduate Entry Medical School (GEMS), University of Limerick (UL) has found that people suffering from gout and elevated serum uric acid have significantly increased risks of death. In their study, individuals with ...and more […]
- Why Do I Have Gout? - New York TimesNew York TimesWhy Do I Have Gout?New York TimesWhile Henry VIII, said to be a gout sufferer, could do his explaining with a headsman for anyone bold enough to ask him about his diet, simpler folks may need to settle for a flack. And with more and more baby boomers likely to develop the disease as ...Mediterranean Style Diet May Reduce Risk of GoutNatural Sta […]
- Vitamin C Deemed Ineffective As Therapy for Gout - Monthly Prescribing Reference